Our HELOCs and HELOANs Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
A HELOC is a Home Equity Line of Credit. This is like a credit card that’s tied to your house. You typically pay interest only monthly on the amount you use. Like a credit card, you can re-use the funds after paying it off during the interest only period.
A HELOAN is a Fixed Second Mortgage. This will have the same principal and interest payment due over a set number of years. HELOANs do not allow you to use the funds again after paying it off.
We’re here to make accessing the equity in your home a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way.
We’ll help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you whether you’re looking to access equity for a home remodel or trying to consolidate long term debt.
The HELOC / HELOAN Loan Process
Here’s how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple HELOC / HELOAN Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
- Upload required documentation
- Current Mortgage Statements
- Current Insurance Declarations Page
- Income Documentation
- Wage Earner (Pay Stubs, 2 Years W2’s)
- Self Employed (2 Years Tax Returns and Current P&L)
- Retired (Award Letters, 2 Years 1099’s)