VA Home Loans
The VA Mortgage is one of the best loan programs available. With 100% financing, no mortgage insurance, and some of the lowest rates of any mortgage product, the VA Mortgage is easily the best option for U.S. Veterans when it comes to buying a home or accessing the equity in your home through a VA Cash Out Mortgage. VA guidelines are constantly changing and these loan programs come with their own challenges, so who you work with matters. True Path Loans is dedicated to serving those who served throughout their homeownership journey by providing the best possible service at some of the lowest margins in the industry. Give a call today, you will not be disappointed.
How Does a VA Loan Work?
- NO VA Loan Limits
- Finance 100% of a home purchase with ZERO down
- NO Mortgage Insurance and some of the Lowest Rates of any mortgage product
- Reserve and National Guard Veterans Qualify
- Surviving Spouse of a Veteran can Qualify for a VA loan
- The VA charges a Funding Fee that’s added to the loan size – this is waived with 10% or greater VA disability.
- Although FICO scores can impact rate, the VA has NO Minimum FICO requirement to get a VA mortgage.
- VA Renovation Loans are available for properties that need major upgrading or repairs.
- If rates drop after you get a VA mortgage, there’s a Streamlined Refinance program called the VA IRRRL which allows you to lower your rate without the need for credit, income, or appraisal.
True Path Loans consultant today to begin your application for a VA loan now!
Needed Documentation for Prequalifying for a VA Home Loan:
- Certificate of Eligibility
- Drivers License and Social Security Card
- Recent Pay Stubs
- Last 2 Years of W2’s and 1099’s
- Last 2 Years of Tax Returns if Self Employed or Independent Contractor
- Two Months of Bank Statements (all pages)
- To find out if you are eligible, obtain your Certificate of Eligibility here (https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/about/feature?feature=cert-of-eligibility-home-loan)
- Current VA Funding Fee Table (https://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/documents/docs/funding_fee_table.pdf)
- Current VA IRRRL Requirements (https://www.benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/documents/circulars/26_18_13.pdf)
- VA Eligibility Requirements (https://www.benefits.va.gov/homeloans/purchaseco_eligibility.asp)
- Available on Eligible Condo Associations (https://vip.vba.va.gov/portal/VBAH/VBAHome/condopudsearch)
- Access your DD 214 Online Here (https://www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/about/feature?feature=military-personnel-file)
At True Path Loans, our satisfaction lies in offering our customers a first-rate mortgage experience through the use of a clear and methodical system that ensures that mortgagees are competing for your business. More enlightened customers are more likely to choose our services after carefully comparing True Path Loans with those of competing mortgage providers. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Look at what our clients have to say about our service!